Starfinder Modules: Junker's Delight(1-4) and The Liberation of Locust-1(4-7) (sundays probably)

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Starfinder Modules: Junker's Delight(1-4) and The Liberation of Locust-1(4-7) (sundays probably)

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Ya know what, I wasn't gonna do any new recruitment until my current extra stuff is done, but I figured out that might as well recruit early.(maybe starting in november, maybe in december, who knows, depends on who is interested and how easy this is to schedule) And these two are in roll20 modules so at least that helps with prep and two modules shouldn't take too long to run. Probably not gonna run Redshift Rally and To Defy a Dragon right after these unless I get super hyped to run these or my schedule is even more free then.

So yeah campaign mode of several unconnected modules that together basically take you up the same level range as aps would :P I'm only recruiting four players this time though. Helps with sanity. Chronicles are for tier 1-4 and 3-6 respectively.

Interested players:
SenInt(day might not work?)
Calista
Tonski
TheRiska
SenInt

Re: Starfinder Modules: Junker's Delight(1-4) and The Liberation of Locust-1(4-7) (sundays probably, starting pre januar

Viesti Kirjoittaja SenInt »

Well, I am interested.
Been trying to find Starfinder games for a very long time.
(I'm not sure about session times on weekends though...)
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Starfinder Modules: Junker's Delight(1-4) and The Liberation of Locust-1(4-7) (sundays probably)

Yeah sunday is mostly the best day for me. Though I did kinda cut the "pre january start" thing since its pretty clear november isn't good time for me to start new mini campaign and december is kinda questionable time to find new players, so it probably would start in january at earliest.
Calista

Re: Starfinder Modules: Junker's Delight(1-4) and The Liberation of Locust-1(4-7) (sundays probably)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Calista »

I would be interested to play (January onwards) if you are willing to have someone who hasn't played starfinder before.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Ye, that is okay
Tonski

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonski »

I would be also intrested. I have more time in january and sundays work really good for me. There can be also chance that im not available in every sunday.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Bleb, update on this that I'm still not finished with dark archive's case files, so might take longer for this to actually start. Though might as well add rest of starfinder modules to the "play" list when I have time to see about starting this again.
TheRiska
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja TheRiska »

I would be interested in joining these
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Well dark archive stolen case files is about to be finished in next week, so its possible to start these 2-4 modules soon. So its mostly matter of whether we have four players for sundays and what time of clock works for everyone
Tonski

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonski »

Usully around 12-21 is good time for me on Sundays. I dont usully have anything else on those days.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

I'll probably don't start running this before programming course's exam on 11.3, but that does seem like nice amount of time to plan characters and scheduling if we get full four players
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

I've been commenting on it on discord, but I'mma still trying to find fourth player who can play this on sundays ^^; I kinda wanted to start this by 9.4, but this one can't really start before four people who can play this on sunday are found. Anyway bumping up the thread in case somebody actually only checks forums for the games
Vastaa Viestiin