PF1e high level planning

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

PF1e high level planning

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

So I have finally run all seeker scenarios besides passing for the torch(since I plan to run it for 17-18). I do plan to run Death in Hallein town too at some point(15-16 iirc), but currently plan is to eventually level up party for Siege of Gallowspire tier 15-16(since I doubt anybody is gonna play siege of diamond city at level 15) so that if it ever gets run in finland there is party ready for that tier.

I'm probably gonna take little bit of break from high level, but if anybody else wants to run high level modules, that also works. But yeah, we could check out how many are interested to get level 15 or 16 level PC ready and how many module or ap chronicles we need to get that party ready.
Streamwalker

Re: PF1e high level planning

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

Halurd is currently at lvl 14, and I would like to get him to lvl 16 before Hallein Town, so that's two modules.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Well if gallowspire will be run at hitpoint, do players have interest or time for playing one module before it? So even if we don't have level 15-16 party we have some characters be 15 in case there is actually party for the tier(or at least ability to play lower tier with those 15 level characters)
Streamwalker

I would say yes, suggesting Academy of Secrets, as it is the lowest seeker level module.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Doesn't seem like there will be gallowspire at this con, but once there is enough interest for at least one high level module I'll be scheduling session for it
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki, at this moment its unknown what we will be running at ropecon this year(or if someone does do the "con just for gallowspire"), but I figured out I should work more on the project to run Death In Hallein Town and Passing for the torch 17-18 and having at least one 15-16 ready for gallowspire in advance ;P

So to check, was there interest in playing modules to level up characters to those tiers? Since its going to be really unlikely to level up characters that high without modules :D

On death in hallein town: It is special repeatable adventure for tier 15-16 with 1 exp and 1 prestige(and money) as reward, no boons. So if you want to play gallowspire with tier 15-16 character, make sure your character doesn't level out of tier with death in hallein town if you play it on level 16 character(iirc it was designed for 4 level 16 characters, but 1e cheese is stronk so dunno if it matters much even if enemies are really powerful)
Dragon2796

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dragon2796 »

MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 02 Maalis 2021, 09:23 So to check, was there interest in playing modules to level up characters to those tiers? Since its going to be really unlikely to level up characters that high without modules :D
Sram on kiinnostunut, tällä hetkellä lvl 14
Streamwalker

Minä oleb yhä kiinnostunut.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja NiTessine »

Riippuen skenuista, mulla on seekereitä tasoilla 13, 14 ja 16
Taivalkapteeni-emeritus. VA Tampere.

https://nitessine.wordpress.com/
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Ei tosiaan haittais levelittää korkeelle tasolle useampi hahmo niin ei tartte huolehtia siitä et pitääkö gallowspire vetää eka ennen 17-18 tier passing the torchia.

Mut joo, aletaan katsomaan tarkemmin mitä pelataan kun saadaan 1-3 lisää kiinnostunutta mukaan. 3 pelaajal voi tietty vetää sen "hardmoden" mut more the merries ja sillee.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Hmm seems like we have had three players expressing interest here. We can still legally play with three players if you want to, but bit bummer about lack of interest for 4-6 players this time. Still would be good to have as many high level characters ready as possible in case siege of gallowspire happens, so do you want to start scheduling this with three players and then be happy if someone joins after we have locked down module?
Streamwalker

Personally, I think we could wait for at least one more player.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Bumping this up since I think gears on Gallowspire run might be turning, so level 15-16 tier party level up is relevant again ;D
Vastaa Viestiin